Qualified candidates apply HERE
We are a Dental Office looking for a Dental Assistant to join our family dental practice. You will be an integral part of ensuring that our patients are taken care by preparing treatment room, patient, instruments, and materials; passing instruments and materials; performing procedures in compliance with the dental practice act.
Our dental office is committed to providing optimal dental care, so if you think you have what it takes to help us accomplish and maintain this level of care, we’d love to hear from you.
This role plays an important part in communicating effectively with patients, doctors, and staff.
- Prepares operatories, instruments, and tray setups for dental procedures.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient’s mouth.
- Take diagnostic x-rays, record periodontal charting, and intra/extra oral imaging.
- Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with practice’s procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist with the assessment and management of oral health for all patients.
- Provide patients with oral health education and counseling.
- Accurately record and maintain patient files and records.
- Sterilizes and disinfects instruments and equipment.
- Participates in office cleanliness and appearance.
- Assists the dentist with examinations and treatment procedures.
- Make preliminary impressions.
- Provides postoperative instructions prescribed by Dentist.
- Conducts work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA and MSDS guidelines.
- Actively participates in the achievement of patient satisfaction and office goals by working efficiently with the team and providing a high level of patient service.
- Follow office workflow procedures.
- Support other team members with various tasks.
- Greet and assist patients.
- Deal with patient concerns.
- Communicate with other dental and medical offices.
- Any general office tasks.
- Providing patients with exceptional service, support, and education.
- Chairside experience.
- Up to date infectious control training.
- CPR certified.
- Passionate about care and dental hygiene.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly, professional demeanor and pleasant mannerisms.
- Ability to multi-task in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Experience in customer service is a plus.
- Dentrix skills are a plus.
- Knowledge of dental charting software and digital x-rays a plus.
- Tuesday: 9am-6pm
- Wednesday: 11am-8pm
- Thursday: 9am-3pm
- Friday: 8am-5pm
- Saturday: 9am-5pm
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Care
- Team Work
- PC User
- Customer Service